I will do it this time. I will do the thing. Because riku-gurl
tagged me and it's kind of fun now that I've gotten the opportunity to overhaul everything I felt was too glaring/angsty/dark/boring in Hartsborn. Also, it's a quarter to 4 in the morning and I can't seem to sleep like a normal person.
Anyway, as requested, here's Rory:
1. Rory is a butt. He comes across as standoffish and distrustful, but that's only because he is.
2. He has a photographic memory and is especially good at remembering songs.
3. He loves to sing. His voice is very nice.
4. He is from the Northern Province of Dunlin and it's obvious by his way of speaking: unnecessary words are left off and the rest crowd in on each other. Coupled with his wariness of others, it's rare to hear him speak more than a few words at a time until he's warmed up to someone.
5. While he isn't a friendly person on the surface, he's very loyal to those he grows attached to.
6. He sees ghosts. Like, a lot.
7. He's Valan and has a lot more personal of a relationship with his gods than others in the religion. It means that he is both serious and casual about his beliefs depending on the circumstances. He has a strong sense of moral right and wrong.
8. An ideal situation, if you were to ask Rory, would be to have a cabin all to himself on the outskirts of some Northern town where it is quiet and nobody bothers him or drags him along on any adventures. This will never actually happen. Really, he does need the drive that risky situations and bad circumstances give him and he would go mad with boredom if he were to sequester himself away.
I'm bad at choosing folks to tag. Um. ARTesstR
: Mustache GuyTetheredComic
: EKS. AGAIN. FOREVER.
Ignore this if you're not into these sorts of things and please pardon the the intrusion!